Salve · Willkommen · Welcome

Resources for the Historical European Martial Arts (HEMA) student, with a particular focus on the ars gladiatoris of Paulus Hector Mair.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

David James Knight resigns from ARMA

I have resigned from the Association for Renaissance Martial Arts (ARMA) in protest over what I believe to be a pattern of abuse of authority by certain senior members. I will not speak further on the matter, but suffice to say that my decision was made after careful deliberation and in light of substantial evidence supporting my belief (gathered from a variety of sources, including my observation of the senior members in question over a seven year period) . My scholarship and training will continue, but references on this website to ARMA affiliation will be removed.

No comments: